On 10/18/2010 08:57 PM, Paul A Norman wrote:

I really liek you trying to help - but please is it worth defending
the indefensible?

For a memeber of the public would they ever guess that "Contriubte"
means "Help Availabel Here"

I thought you were implying that you couldn't get to the mailing lists from the front page, and I was pointing out that you can. I understand you don't like the website. It's already been mentioned on the list that "contribute" is probably not the best link label for leading to the mailing lists. The way things improve is by having a constructive idea or volunteering to take responsibility for improving some aspect that you think can be improved.

     ----Jon

Don't defend community actions when they are wrong, or you will all
end up in a dead end.

Paul