Thanks Jean,

I really appreciate that you probably did not realise how frustrated
quite a few "Users" are when being told you should be on a list that
should actually have been all too obvious to you - but you could never
find on the web page.

A list that is supposed to guide you to help and you can;t ewven find
it, then some one tells you that you are on the wrong list and should
be on that other one you always wanted to have found any way?

Can you all yet see it form the point of view of the potential
millions of people who might like to use LiBO on day?

I hope so.

Paul