Le 2010-10-12 20:34, Paul A Norman a écrit :
I appreciate you doing this, and at the risk of hi-jacking this thread, perhaps we can also request
that LibO developers put some thought into resolving the long list of counter-intuitive and
unnecessarily complex ways of going about things that currently plague OOo from text wrapping in
Impress to watermarks in Writer to the intransigence of bullets to be indented, etc.  These kinds
of small incremental modifications would, I think, help make LibO more successful.

This would probably warrant a whole forum level of its own, and would
provide a valuable resource for developers. Ironing out a list of such
things from the very beginning woud definetly put the development
process into getting LiBO right uo "there", well ahead.

OOO has in a sense grown incrementally - with the consequence of some
things being added on top of things or grafted in, and is this new
venture going to provide the oppertunity to identify what those things
may be, and set things straight before more layers are added on top?

Hopefully :)
Paul