Hi *,

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Carlos Carvalho wrote on 2011-08-05 21:55:
[...]
Finally, I offer our machine as rsync-stage. You could have an account
here and manage the content locally. It's *only* for distribution, not
for generating anything. We can withstand a big load and have
multi-gigabit connections with Europe and US, and even a good link
with current rsync-stage :-)

Thanks a lot, that is really kind! Give me a few days to look into the
situation, maybe we even do both - multi-tiered setup plus, at the same
time, a new machine. I'll ping everyone via this list. :)

I don't think a new machine is necessary if only push-mirrors are
served directly by TDF servers and the rest pulls from the capable
ones amongst the push-mirrors.

ciao
Christian