On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
Michael Wheatland wrote (04-01-11 02:59)

If everyone was as clear and concise as you there would be no
confusion about any issues.

No, to me this is an obvious example of someone apparently unable to
understand,

Please do not result to personal insults.

working on the Silverstripe site is that they don't understand the CMS

using silly arguments,

If you are going to quote my emails, ensure you do not 'snip' parts
which can be taken out of context.

Over the coming couple of weeks, I will put together a proposal for
the Steering Committee to consider an implementation plan.

and only interested in his own plan.

I am interested in the best outcome for the community.
My skill set is limited, as I am a chemical engineer, not a
programmer, who is putting time and effort into this community part
time.

I think the whole website team is doing a great job, I am contributing
everything that I can to help the community.
I would appreciate a little more respect.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland