Silverstripe site is that they don't understand the CMS and are not really
interested in learning it.
It is true, once you use Drupal, you will never install another CMS.

That seems to me an important consideration long term. If there is likely to
be more and longer term committed developer resource with Drupal it is the
most logical route and the decision should be how to rather than if.

Over the coming couple of weeks, I will put together a proposal for
the Steering Committee to consider an implementation plan.

Again,
Thanks for clarifying this point.

Michael Wheatland

Ian