Am 03.01.2011 16:20, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:

"a little bit of misinformation", Michael, is perhaps your enthusiasm
leading to understand things the way you would like them to be :-). At
this stage, I don't believe we have any clear plans to move to Drupal;
there seems indeed to have been some early misunderstanding, but if you
wish the SC will clarify its position (again) .  But given that I'm a
member of the said SC, it might be useful to you to take my words into
account.

Micheal, this should not surprise you. I have been telling this for
weeks. But maybe, reading this from a SC member, makes the message
more creditable ;-).

Stefan