Hi André, *,

André Schnabel schrieb:
Am 02.10.2010 22:07, schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
I heavily support this idea. I also saw different bugtracking
systems. None of them can serve users, because all are developer
tools to manage bugs and enhancement requests in a effective way.
Thus each of them has to represent the complexity of that task.
There always will be needed human filtering to avoid messed up
bugtracking systems and
developers. No problem with an enthusiastic Community ;o)).

So I read this correctly and you volunteer as bug-filter? :)

Shure, why not? That's already taking place on users mailinglist or dev
mailinglist: someone is reporting "strange behavior". Then it is
filtered whether this is local problem, platform problem or software
problem. Now setting up a report or finding an existing one which is
remembered by someone is something usual. Ubuntu has a bug squad team
which people like to join and help out. Why shouldn't that work with
LibO?

Shure, this is a short term description - nevertheless I think this is
the way to connect userpower and developer power and that one, not to
end up as we did in issuetracker.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich

Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language OpenOffice.org and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org