Bircher Florian wrote:

If I did read correct we still missing a response form the Supportex
Mirror Admin.

I think that's correct.

Bircher Florian wrote:

There some known "Problem" with the Mirror:
[...]
3. A download start delay for 1 person.
Any security mechanism to delay some downloads from some networks/hosts?
Or similar Problem on the Reporter side (a Proxy working with IPv6 ?)?

I'm in consultation with the company that provides my internet security
product, for them to check if they can reproduce the issue, now that I know
it's specificly related to download from the Supportex mirror. If they can
reproduce the issue, the question is whether it may be related to their
internet security product. But that would be very peculiar, as the issue
only(!) occurs with the Supportex mirror, and with no other mirror and with
not any other download.
I just phoned that company that provides my internet security product, to
ask when to expect their reply to my mail, with their analysis - possibly
today, otherwise the day after tomorrow.
And to the second question:
No, there are no similar problems on my side, nor do I use a proxy working
with IPv6.

Bircher Florian wrote:

1. The Mirror Admin of Supportex should be contacted.

Who can and will do that?
I don't think I should be that one, as I'm not sufficiently familiar with
the respective technology and terminology.

Bircher Florian wrote:

[...]
3. It is possible that this Problem is resolved when the AAAA record is
corrected. Before that I would report it with the first to the Mirror
Admin if he knows a possibility.

If something is changed with the Supportex mirror I will check if that
resolves the problem for me, and I'll report.