[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- From: "Mike!" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:43:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 13:14, <email@example.com> wrote:
> there is a timestamp update that keeps my rsync of tdf reporting to me
> every hour. That is really annoying. Any advice what to do?
it is used by mirmon to keep track of mirrors. Just ignore it.
Furthermore, do you rsync every hour? isn't that a bit over the top?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice: Dubious download behavior LO on Windows/IE ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync