Hi, Larry,On 7/31/11 6:17 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:On 2011/07/31 5:28 PM Ken Springer wrote:Hi,
Larry,On
          7/31/11 2:28 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:Please fix your quoteattribution. It is almost
impossible to pick out your comments
          in thismess.I would if I
          knew how!!!! And*if*it was easy to do for just theLO messages. I'm not happy with the way
TB 5.0 works, and
          gettingclose to looking for something else. Iloved TB 3.6.16. And it worked the way I
wanted.This account
          is set touse HTML, one of the reasons I want the GMANENNTP account to work.This list only
accepts plain text. If you sent in HTML only the
        listprobably converted it poorly to plain text. Change the settings
        inThunderbird preferences to ask what format to send in before
        sending themessage. I always compose in HTML but send in plain text to
        mailinglists. TB 5.0 works great for me.I didn't follow your suggestion above.  I don't
want to turn this
      into a Thunderbird discussion, but it may be the text issue was
      being caused by a couple of extensions that I've disabled.  Both
      extensions are listed as being compatible with 5.0, but it's
      possible the two conflict with each other.I hate being a program's beta tester. Also, this is
a cut and copy reply that I wrote, mistakenly, using
      the GMANE account, not the Wordworks account.  And I want to see
      how it looks, just out of plain curiosity now that I've disabled
      the two extensions.  :-) Have you received
        an authorization email form gmane to your currentemail address? You have to reply to it
before the post is
        forwarded tothis mailing list. Since you are using a different email address
        thanyou used to, I suspect you haven't. Check your spam folders.I honestly don't remember,
but logically I did receive it and
      replied. The new email address is the wordworks one, and it's
      obviously working.  If the message has the snowshed email address,
      then that message was sent via the GMANE interface.PS: Your old
        address through gmane wassnowshed@dishmail.net.Thank you Larry!!!!  That's the address I
was wanting to know!
      It's the one I thought I used originally.  Later today, I'll send
      an unsubscribe email for that address.  I just hope LO doesn't
      send an unsubscription confirmation email to the snowshed address
      as that address no longer exists.-- KenMac OS X 10.6.8Firefox 5.0Thunderbird 5.0LibreOffice
3.3.3