I'm sorry. I have IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0 with fixpack 2 installed on my computer and I didn't pay
anyone for it.

It is free to download.  Registration required.  That's it.

If I want support, that is different.  Not much different than with Sun Star Office and Oracle
Office, actually.

True, they have not offered me the source code.  But still, free as in free beer was enough for my
purposes.

 - Dennis