All.
I tend to agree with Mike on many aspects.
We use 12 instances of LO in our business and I support more privately.
I inter-react with an educational institution and others predominantly MO, our business is mainly LO.

For a corporation or large entity to adopt LO it must be able to transfer MO docs well. I find that probably 90% of MO docs I receive don't open in LO without need of reformatting, a corporation could not tolerate this. I found that LO does not time save (auto backup) .docs, a corporation would not tolerate that.

LO development is going great, but to be considered for corporate/large organisation environments some consideration of "what is stopping LO adoption" is required. These are not show stoppers but a different emphasis on development and bug fixing. May be this is not the interest of developers and may be corporate environment is not the future of LO.

I have seen some discussion regarding the mapping out of the future of LO, LO design and developer focus. May be it is a good discussion to have soon.

steve