On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 22:21 +0200, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi Drew,

Am Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:44:32 -0400
schrieb Drew Jensen <drew@baseanswers.com>:

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 11:18 +0200, Andre Schnabel wrote:
I've been asked at the German Lists (Oracle developers discussed
heavily
on this list within the last two weeks)

Hi just so I'm clear - you mean an Oracle developer is discussing
things on the German lists, yes?

yes, you are correct. Btw, more than just one... you can read there
messages from Martin Hollmichel, Björn Michaelsen, Frank Peters,
Mathias Bauer, Ingrid Halama (although only one or two from him and
her), Christian Lippka, Andreas Bartel and probably a few more, that
I've missed.

Hello Sigrid,

Excellent - thanks, names are much easier for me to search against. It's
much slower going for me there to keep up.

(laughing continuing my walk to realizations of added burdens to folks
some and to actually fully grasp it. The chance to _not_ be stuck in
just English is one of the things that initially kept me at OO.o, just
for a personal note there.)

To be fair, they do discuss on the international lists as well, but my
impression is, that they are much more discussing on the de-dev-list.

Yeah - makes sense...I've only followed the en lists there...time to add
a couple new ml to my client.

Ciao

Drew