Il 20/10/2010 12.53, Drew Jensen ha scritto:
I suppose the key part of the sentence there is the missing 'if', if you
had to make the decision. Being in the seat that did have to make the
decision is a totally different perspective from offering advice.

No doubt Charles and the others received advice from many quarters, but
they had to decide for themselves - I respect that you stuck by what you
felt was the right decision.

Indeed, I really appreciate coherence. :)

When somebody makes a decision and then acts consequentially, that's already a sign of what kind of person one is.

Maybe (a big maybe), I'd have differently acted *before* 28th Sept., but *after* that day, I think everything has been done how it has to be done, according to the founders' initial decisions.
--
Gianluca Turconi