On 6 January 2011 06:30, Jaime R. Garza <garzaj@gmail.com> wrote:

I believe integrating Thunderbird would be more a marketing move than
anything else, but marketing is very effective!!! So that's why I think it
would be great if Thunderbird could be integrated automatically with LO. As
I said before, a sort of container that can select the applications ti be
installed, probably giving the option by installation to select the
individual appliciations: Writer(Text P.), Calc(Spreadsheet),
Impress(Presentations),..., Thunderbird(E-Mail), Lightning(Calendar).

What would be better if more difficult would be to have a Writer/Calc plugin
to Firefox using the extensions so you could have a WP or SS as an extension
to your web browser. Since in Europe Firefox is reported to have displaced
IE as the most popular browser that would provide an immediate route to lots
of users. Google pay Mozilla to have their search as the default because of
the number of Firefox users for a reason.

Cheers!

Jaime R. Garza

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 15:22, Christophe Strobbe <