Hi :)
There are a whole bunch of us that are new here and we are still trying to find the optimal
work-flow.

Anne's seems to make sense to me but obviously people that have been here longer either
1.  don't mind duplicating each others work a lot of the time or
2.  they have some cunning way of "magically knowing" when someone else has moderated a message.

Some of us noobs here can't believe it's number 1 but it does seem like that might be the case.  I
assumed Simos' suggestion was a joke made through frustration.  Once we understand it better things
should settle down and we might be able to help other noobs more easily in the future.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)