Florian Effenberger (floeff@documentfoundation.org) wrote on 29 July 2011 13:47:
Hi,

LKD FTP wrote on 2011-07-29 10:49:

I got the error 2 or 3 times. Maybe others encountered the error but did
nor report it because the error does not persist.

did it only occur in the last days, or also before?

Here it happens occasionally, not only in the last days. I don't like
it at all; we're one of the main mirrors and should not have such
restrictions. I haven't complained before because it's (still)
uncommon, so it hasn't compromised our quality of service.

The best way to avoid this is to define a tiering scheme, and limit
access to the master to the tier-1 mirrors. If you choose to not do it
you should match the connection limit to the number of mirrors. This
will however degrade the performance of the master.