Hi Edmund,

Would it be possible to add also hyperlink, address, other contacts
than e-mail - to map?

Would be no problem. I haven't added more than the e-mail, because I
thought this would be enough information to contact somebody. Could be
added a field for more information, which musn't be linked in any way.

Way to show someone the right address at this moment: Put the Icon
direktly to the point were you live. It will show street and number if
you zoom in.

What do you mean with hyperlink - link to a homepage?

Currently it looks not very good if address is added to name
itself.

Name must be unique. So I thought to add the town to the names would
be a good idea. If there will be someone with the same name there must
be added a number or something else:
Rob Mayer
Rob Mayer 1

I propose to add such custom fields whenever someone would like to
fill them. Probably it would be easier to allow to add custom
fields and if hyperlink is identified then it shows it. You may
also turn off any link identification for possible security
reasons.

A hyperlink must be added in a separate field. It will be easier to me
to set a link in html for it.

Also I propose to move that map to TDF server and make it
accessible at
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/  website.
It would be much better and more usable than long list.

We have tried it first in 2014. Other people worked for adding it. The
last mail I got: It is nearly ready - and then nothing else.
/professional-support won't be the right place. The whole community
could be added. I don't have anything to do with professional support.
I only help other people to use Base.

What do you mean with "long list"?

One development idea. Probably it would be possible to add two
layers onto map: /certified developers/ and /certified migration
professionals/? Then it would be easily possible to filter out
certain group of professionals according interest. For
compatibility reasons the list can also remain accessible e.g. at
sub-page. This in turn requires also to improve the entry and add
certain values there to make filtering possible.

This I haven't understand. You could filter at the left of the page
for tasks and components of LO.

Actually it would be good to make authentication easier - e.g. use
same identity as I log in other TDF-related environments. Here
comes probably another development idea - create a TDF ID which
authenticates from TDF's OpenLDAP server.

I don't know if I have any identity in "TDF-related environments". One
here for ODF Authors, one for Silverstripe, one for
wiki.documentfoundations.org ...
People who have added themselves at this moment to the map musn't have
any identity in any other environments. The username and the crypted
password are saved separately in a MySQL-database.

Regards

Robert