On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 06:20 +0900, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
Hi Ken and all,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Ken Springer <snowshed1@q.com> wrote:
I will once again say, that of all the open source programs I've tried and
would like to use, LO is far and away the best organization at providing a
help system for everyone.

You are right.  But http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
are trying the forums they like :)

Chinese (Traditional) :
http://ooo.tn.edu.tw/modules/xforum/viewforum.php?forum=6&type=0&mode=0&since=100&start=0&sortorder=DESC&sortname=f.forum_order

A university based site is quite cool IMO

Georgian:
http://ka.libreoffice.org/forum

Well, the forum module on the main LibreOffice site has been used to
manage user accounts for those individuals granted publishing rights to
the NL site, not as an actual end user forum to date. So I think this is
an anomily.

With specific reference to Georgia I don't think we need to concern
ourselves about an end user forum as the Georgian govt. is funding a
full blown LibreOffice Portal project - they are well into the phase of
finding and funding contractors to build the site now IIRC.

Japanese:
http://ja.libreofficeforum.org/forum

Right, LibreOfficeForum.org was almost first out of the gate, but there
has been a certain amount of resistance to referring users to the site
from the main projects web properties.

Serbian:
http://otvorenidokument.com/

Didn't know about this one - quite nice - I like MyBB at least what I've
seen of it before..

It seems they are doing fine :)

The last one for sure.

Best wishes,