On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi,

Le Wed, 04 May 2011 15:20:10 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi Italo,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2011-05-04 14.21:
I think that we should definitely have something in place soon, and
I personally like the term "fellow" which is already used
frequently in the technology environment.

the FSFE uses it a lot, and to me, it has a positive connotation.
Independent from the term we use, a program as Simon, you and others
have proposed is a good way to go, yep!

Several board members of the German association also said something
like that is very interesting for business and enterprises -- many of
them work with enterprises daily.

I like the term "supporters". Definitely something to implement in some
time.

GNOME has the Friends of GNOME program,
http://www-old.gnome.org/friends/
with several levels of contribution, including the adoption of hackers.

Simos