Sorry, this one should have gone to discuss.

On Feb 3, 2011, at 20:38 , James Wilde wrote:

On Feb 3, 2011, at 18:55 , yahoo-pier_andreit wrote:

Il 03/02/2011 18:18, M Henri Day ha scritto:
2011/2/3 yahoo-pier_andreit <pier_andreit@yahoo.it>

Il 03/02/2011 16:10, M Henri Day ha scritto:
2011/2/3 drew <drew@baseanswers.com>

The year of the Rabbit is upon us,

So....
     go do what rabbit's do!

Which is .....
     tell all their friends about LibreOffice!

长寿

Drew

*祝

新春快乐 !

*Henri (*戴安理*)

whoat are you talking about?:-)))))

I regret having offended your sensibilities, Pier Andreit ; I simply took my
cue from Drew. Hope that you have not suffered permanent damage from being
confronted with a script you do not understand !...

Henri (戴安理)

:-))) 'ntepreoccupa' nun s'offennemo, e mica c'ho o so si mo
http://translate.google.com/# te po da 'na mano :-))))

You win, Pier.  Couldn't sort that one out.  :)

//J