Hi Florian, *,

might be I don't understand "accesibility" well..

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
Christoph Noack wrote on 2010-11-28 13.08:

Sorry to ask - but who asked? :-) It is a great sign, since this
topic is very important and requires quite some experience. In the
past, I felt very safe with Éric Savary covering this task for OOo
and OOO.

It would be great to know who might take care :-)

someone from the audience at LinuxDay Dornbirn talked to me about our
accesibility plans. She was disabled herself, and proposed a separate
list with lower mail volume, where developers and people in need of
accessibility could exchange themselves.

not a good idea from my point of view because ..

Of course, this only makes sense when we have someone taking care of
this - that's why I share this idea. :-)

A mailinglist with bad balance of giving <-> gaining for *all* members
won't work well and this is, what I expect here.

[..]

I guess the main concern is, that especially for people in need of
                                                         ^^^^^^^^^^
accessibility,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
does this mean they need support for reason of lacking accessibility
efficience or does that mean, they are interested in getting involved in
development for making that better.

In case of the first I'd say a mailinglist isn't a good choice at all.
It rather would be a candidate for "ask a question" support form.

following large mail threads not related to that topic,
can be a problem - so a dedicated list indeed might make sense.

This can be a problem for whomever. It's only solution is to get Your
tools and Your communication partners help You achieving that task. This
can be shurely be demanded by someone willing tho help development.
Someone looking for advice is a completely different story and should be
handled as such.

my 2¢

Gruß/regards
--