I do a bunch of DTP and construction-related work. Then some FOSS promotion too, along with translations of such software. If the Anaphraseus extension would work better with LibO/OOo, then I'd probably dump OmegaT for Writer.

Do you use the quick starter?
No, disable the thing if I notice its running

Writer = 30%
Calc = 40%
Impress = 10%
Draw = 20%
Math = 01%
Base = 01%

Writer: Reports, narratives and even proofreading of HTML text.

Calc: Analysis of data, simple to complex calculations, table layout and structuring before entering DTP.

Impress: Occasional lectures, speeches.

Draw: For simple flowcharts and illustrations, quite nice in that kind of work. Inkscape, SK1, Krita, GIMP, Hugin, Blender and Scribus for anything serious (icc profiles, etc).

Math: Occasionnally I have to demonstrate its existance - and try to figure out some compatibility with MS-Equation.

Base: More into using MySQL databases, but I recon it can be useful for small thingies. Love the general connectivity of OOo/LibO with many kinds of DBs.

Maybe Draw should be targeted more towards 'Visio'-style usage? And/or to be an internal image handler instead of being a standalone-app?

Cheers,
Sveinn í Felli