Hi Robert, *,

Robert Derman schrieb:

[.. big snip ..]

P.S.  I hope we can find a company or group of volunteers that can
make an LO package available on disk.

Regarding ISO-files for burning disks: good news for You. We offered
such ISO files for german language OpenOffice.org installer, templates,
extentions, and additional software to equip an office box.

We will also release an international/english version, but some time is
needed to set this up.

I think it should be possible
to make it available for no more than 5 US dollars or equivalent
including shipping. For those folks with NO internet connection, it
would be best if we could get the disk into retail channels.  For
these people, if a software program is not available at retail, then
it simply doesn't exist.

With such an ISO probably You might be distributor and retailer of that
disk for Your region?

To get an impression of our "box" You can grab the current DVD iso file
here (german, Bittorrent only):
http://torrent.projects.ooodev.org:6969/torrents/LibreOffice_3.3.0-1_DVD_snapshot-20101112-22.25.13_libreoffice-box_allplatforms_libreofice-box_de.iso.torrent?info_hash=47dd3235a48b67860fe91b44ea7e0b83f925796f

If You aren't afraid of german, download it, burn it (not as file, but
by "burn image".. ) and have a look. We built in a more easy to use
windows installer realized through an on disk k-meleon browser.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/