On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com> wrote:
TDF should not reproduce the same mistakes. The success of the project
cannot be built on a group prevailing on others.

Italo Vignoli

Italo,
Thanks for all of the hard work with the foundation. I am sure this
will be a great project, we just need to get things right early.

committee move a motion with respect to supportive, positive
communication while using all official LibreOffice communication
methods.
This could be in the form of a code of conduct like:
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

I know the by-laws are a little way off, but as a community it is very
important to address and quash any aggressive or vitriolic attitudes
and establish a community culture that is supportive nurturing.
IMHO we need a mechanism to deal with this earlier rather than later,
even if that means loosing (or in extreme cases kicking) some
technically talented people due to their attitude.

Rene and Robert,
How can the community help you to change your attitude or approach and
take on the widely accepted etiquette, patience and manners open
source project culture.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland