On 04/11/10 16.35, Gianluca Turconi wrote:

However, we're disputing about the meaning of words and I don't find any
value in this, because if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,
it's a duck, whatever name you initially used to call it.

The community cannot issue formal certifications about software, and this is where the OOo project has missed the point. If you do not allow people to make money around a free software project, you will have the few hot ones but not the many warm ones, while you need both.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com