On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:17:36 -0400, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
When you say the registration page is gone, do you mean that your
request has been put in or that the actual registration page is no
longer part of the process? Has this been discussed by the membership
and endorsed by the SC?

I filed a bug to request removal and it was closed as invalid, as it is
already gone. Tried to install with a fresh profile and indeed did not
get asked to register.

I for one do not have problems with EULA as they represent the author's
wishes. I am also a Linux user. So, you cannot speak for me as a linux
user. You may say then, "some of the linux users" but please do not say
"linus users".

Perhaps not you, but that many users and distributions that Mozilla had
to remove the one it added again :):

Mozilla removes EULA from Linux Firefox

Mozilla admits 'giant error' with Firefox EULA move
http://lwn.net/Articles/299135/