Thanks for the tech info.

I did not know that, and i am using Staroffice, after Oo since it became

Open source.

I only have one thing to say MAKE IT EASIER

As I have just say I do think Interfaces must be think for lammers,

complete lammers.
And there must be advanced options for advanced users.

Why not an easy FORM module, that can publish a form to send in a web pa
ge

by any lammer.
Where this web form send a PDF result and a database result to the form

maker.
And also an easy way to do it by mail.

If it is really easy and for lammers - only question of interface after

your response -
Would it become a de facto standard? wouldn't it?

There are an excellent open source migration process in a Generalitat

Valenciana deaprtment with the creation of a new Open Source program nam
ed

gvSIG http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GvSIG and others and they say they ar

working in CAD and in FORMS to complete the migration to opensource

depending of Autodesk and Adobe. This open office form must not complete

what they want. But perhaps if there where a new angle - new easy

interface - would make them and others to installa full Libre Office onl

for this function.

Note I observe in lammers to use proprietary products because Oo, and in

near future Lo do not give rhem any value add. Even if MSO cost the

company money and Oo not.

If Lo begins with it first non beta edition DOING OTHER THINGS that are

necesasry for an office, this Value add would make it worth to be

installed.

And FORMS, Integrated easy scanning tools, E-FAX, PDF edition, Billing,

Accounting, ERP, VoIP, as modules with the same and easy interface would

be a great new tool to install not a fork that does the same than Open

office or MS Office.

En Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:25:37 +0200, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> escrib
ió:

Hi Marc, *,