You are right in not to work in what is done. But ...

I do not ask for new programs, for example add Okular to the suite.

I'm economist and I also studied Tech Eng in Systems Computer Science, b
ut

not finished.

I always think in the 40% of lammer using computers.

You must give them a very easy interface without letting advanced option

out, but separated.

I do think this Libre Office must have more programs to be a real Office

provider. -The same for Oo and MSO-

lammer hate to install a lot of programs, they wish is all around one.

Even copying CDs. Enterprises are all full of computers lammer.

That is why i think Libre office must complete the office with other ope

programs that rules as modules for given a more complete solution than M

Office or even Open office.

If it where my decision, database (frontned for Progrest SQL), Accountin

KEME or any other, any openERP, Okular and others as an E-FAX program

would be modules, and I would make 2 packages LibreOffice main and

Extended.

In order to give this selection of Open Source Office programs that are

not wordprocessing, presentations and Spreadsheets.

And of course I would work looking for MAC programs easy of use

(usability) with advanced options and some different templates for the

interfaces that should be also open where you can choose for example an
MS

Office XP look and feel as you can do actually with Gnome and MS WOS XP
if

you want for example.

En Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:49:23 +0200, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> escrib
ió: