Hi :)

I think it would be great if the footer could be tweaked to something like
this
"
Unsubscribe instructions:
General instructions, e-mail: users+help@global.libreoffice.org
Nabble 'forum': http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/
deleted
"

I still think it would be better to also have a proper forum because Nabble
is a very unusual set-up that most new people will be very unfamiliar with.
However, putting Nabble in the instructions might encourage people to have a
poke around there which might help.

The address for the un-subscribe instructions in the wiki is too long to fit
on one line and most email-clients are likely to mess it up if it's not on a
new line after the heading about it.

Oh btw everyone at TDF has just had a big thanks from someone that solved
their problem with help from the users list
" I just really appreciate the hard work and dedication of the entire team
of folks who have made this open source solution even POSSIBLE and I thank
you all for your continued efforts at improving it." from JeepNut

Many regards from
Tom :)