[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- From: Carlos Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:37:22 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Christian Lohmaier (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote on 20 March 2012 15 >So we would prefer to have the rsync one reflect the actual http
Certainly, fixed now, thanks. I had moved the repo to another set of disks
because of a double failure in the raid some weeks ago, and forgot to
point rsync back after the disks were synchronized. The repo itself is
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Carlos Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK