[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- From: Carlos Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:44:54 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Florian Effenberger (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote on 20 March 2012 14:19:
>hm, that's strange. Your mirror is active with a rather high priority.
>How many downloads do you get per day?
Today only 70(!!). The majority of log entries are mirrorbrain probes
and 404 for 3.3*.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Carlos Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?