[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:22:15 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Carlos Carvalho <email@example.com> wrote:
> Since 14-15/March our traffic dropped 40x. Did something happen?
You did not sync from us. So you don't carry the current files, so we
won't send users to you for a 404...
$ rsync rsync://tdf.c3sl.ufpr.br/tdf/libreoffice/stable/
drwxr-xr-x 4096 2012/02/27 10:52:58 .
drwxr-xr-x 4096 2012/01/12 11:02:00 3.4.5
drwxr-xr-x 4096 2012/02/09 14:51:40 3.5.0
(current one would be 3.5.1)
At least your rsync claims this - and as mirrobrain prefers to verify
mirrors using rsync, it doesn't bother to parse your mirror's html or
ftp directory listings..
So we would prefer to have the rsync one reflect the actual http
mirror. If this is not the case, probing rsync is pointless and we
need to remove that entry.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Carlos Carvalho <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Carlos Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?