[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK
- Subject: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK
- From: CatN Mirror Service <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:29:43 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Over the last couple of months we have been going through a refresh of our
mirror service (http://mirror.catn.com/), and as part of this process have
added a TDF mirror to our system. Now testing is complete and we're happy
the service is stable, we're ramping up the amount of traffic being sent to
As part of this we'd like to offer our mirror as a additional official UK
mirror for TDF projects. The information you require is below:
- Protocols: HTTP (http://mirror.catn.com/pub/tdf/); FTP (
- Mirror admin: firstname.lastname@example.org -- this is a small list address will be
seen by multiple people, and this is the address subscribed to the mailing
- Mirror service credit: CatN PHP Hosting, http://catn.com.
- Sync schedule: 51 3,9,15,21 * * *
Our mirror is based in our own UK data centre. The server is connected on
1Gb lines through to LINX, the largest internet exchange in the UK, and
three diverse premium transit providers. Our quickest routes will be via
our direct peers at LINX who are primarily UK / EU service providers
however I am happy for the mirror to serve worldwide users we can pick up
via our transit providers, if that's desirable to you, but will monitor
those links and might have to shuffle priority if we start to see degraded
performance due to mirror activity.
Let me know if there's any more information you need, and we look forward
to becoming an official TDF mirror.
Head of Infrastructure
Fubra Limited / CatN PHP Hosting
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK