[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:19:48 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlos Carvalho wrote on 2012-03-20 13:04:
Since 14-15/March our traffic dropped 40x. Did something happen?
hm, that's strange. Your mirror is active with a rather high priority. How many downloads do you get per day?
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Carlos Carvalho <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?||Carlos Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in the UK
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?