Re: [tdf-mirrors] Problem with the way the Supportex mirror handles download requests -- man-files instead of msi-files

Hi Christian,

> application/octet-stream - having the proper mimetype is of course
> very welcome :-)

I re-modified mimetype from application/octet-stream to
application/x-msdownload for msi (also msp and msm). I am not
sure which one is better mimetype for users, please inform us
if you have a suggestion.

>Thanks for fixing - shall we update our records to point to
>ftp-srv2.kddilabs.jp directly instead of going via www.ftp.ne.jp ?

If you are no problem, we would like to use this configuration
by our internal reason, i.e., please NOT update your records.

Best Regards,
---
Hiroyuki SHINBO
An administrator of ftp.kddilabs.jp.