Re: [tdf-mirrors] Problem with the way the Supportex mirror handles download requests -- man-files instead of msi-files

Spiff wrote:
> There seems to be a problem with the way the Supportex mirror handles the
> LibreOffice 3.5.0 and helppack download requests.
> Not the msi-files are offered, but man-files.

Seems to be other mirrors are affected as well, e.g.

mirror01.th.ifl.net

This post

http://www.mail-archive.com/mirrors@documentfoundation.org/msg00541.html

has the details for the fix.