Re: [tdf-mirrors] Problem with the way the Supportex mirror handles download requests -- man-files instead of msi-files

Hi *,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Thorsten Behrens <th.behrens@gmx.net> wrote:
> Spiff wrote:
>> There seems to be a problem with the way the Supportex mirror handles the
>> LibreOffice 3.5.0 and helppack download requests.
>> Not the msi-files are offered, but man-files.
>>
> Seems to be other mirrors are affected as well, e.g.

List of affected mirrors (mirror - and used content-type to deliver the msi)

ftp5.gwdg.de Content-Type: text/plain
ftp.iitm.ac.in Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
ftp.kddilabs.jp Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
ftp.novell.hu Content-Type: text/plain
ftp.ussg.iu.edu Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
in2p3.fr Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
libreoffice.ut.ee Content-Type: text/plain
mirror.aptus.co.tz Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
panu.it Content-Type: text/plain
sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
tdf.mirror.aussiehq.net.au Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

>  http://www.mail-archive.com/mirrors@documentfoundation.org/msg00541.html
>
> has the details for the fix.

ciao
Christian