The situation is a little clearer.
Apache uses the " /etc/httpd/conf/mime.types" to determine necessary content-type header by file extension. Some time ago RH distros maintainers have deleted "/etc/httpd/conf/mime.types" and put a system-wide file
"/etc/mime.types", for using in all packages.

The problem is that maintainers chose source file for "mime.types" from package "mailcap". In which no certain records contained in the version from source of Apache. So the new system-wide file contains no record of the .msi file.

In system-wide file the closest extension to "msi" is "ms". So as a result, we have received content-type of "man" file: "application/x-troff-ms". Firefox and Chrome ignore this "content-type" and offer to save file as is. IE and Opera, while saving file, change file extension to ".man".

I'll write a bug report to RH with a request to add forgotten file types for in the future do not face with this error. At this time you can add a recommendation to mirrors which based on RH distros + Apache to add "AddType Directive" in the httpd.conf or .htaccess for .msi file extension.
Example:
    AddType application/x-msdownload              .msi .msp .msm