Re: [tdf-mirrors] Problem with the way the Supportex mirror handles download requests -- man-files instead of msi-files

Hi Shinbo,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM, Hiroyuki SHINBO <admin@ftp.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hi Christian and Florian,
>
>>> ftp.kddilabs.jp   Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
>
> I modified our server's configuration.

Thanks - although the text/html response was actually a redirect
response an the real download was delivered as
application/octet-stream - having the proper mimetype is of course
very welcome :-)

> Thank you for your notice.

Thanks for fixing - shall we update our records to point to
ftp-srv2.kddilabs.jp directly instead of going via www.ftp.ne.jp ?

ciao
Christian