I thought I was, but it seems like I wasn't... It's ok now. Sorry for
the false alarm.

On 09/28/2010 11:16 AM, Peter Pöml wrote:
Hi Imre,

 # rsync rsync://rsync-stage.documentfoundation.org/tdf-stage/
drwxr-xr-x        4096 2010/09/26 19:11:14 .
drwxr-xr-x        4096 2010/09/27 00:36:04 libreoffice
       ^^^

Open since more than one hour, and already propagated to most of the mirrors. Are you sure you
transfer the permissions?

Thanks!
Peter