Hello Jim,

There's something quite wrong in this conversation. Some entity -a
corporation or a government- has approached you and asked you questions
on how to contribute to LibreOffice (by the way, please be so kind as
using the term "LibreOffice" and not "LO").

As the Chairman of the Apache Software Foundation the useful and
effective thing to do is to point this entity directly at the Document
Foundation. It is not up to the ASF to speak on behalf of the Document
Foundation, but you obviously know this as you came here to ask your
question on this mailing list and I thank you for doing so. At this
stage let me reiterate that if this entity you have mentioned
repeatedly has questions about possible contributions to LibreOffice,
these should be directed to the Document Foundation and not to any
other foundation.

For the record, the Document Foundation has not been contacted
(privately or publicly) by anyone but you with respect to a triple
licensing scheme for contributing to LibreOffice.

Best regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,

Le Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:35:08 -0400,