On 13-03-09, at 05:39 , Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

The conversation below happened in public, but not on the OpenOffice public lists. I believe it's
good to record its outcome here on the OpenOffice dev list too.

Yes; thanks!

OpenOffice and LibreOffice (and Apache Software Foundation and The Document Foundation)?"
- Answer by the OpenOffice PMC: "Yes (speaking for the OpenOffice project). See
http://openoffice.apache.org/contributing-code.html "

Quite.

No further discussion needed on the OpenOffice dev list. The ongoing conversation can be read at:
http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/

Thanks, Andrea, this is very useful.

Regards,
 Andrea.