Since you answered a different question and continue to allege your
question has not been answered, I will ask again:

How could you infer *from any earlier answer* that triple-licensed
contributions would be inherently refused as you allege? Like
Andrew Pitonyak and Jonathon Blake I read exactly the opposite in the
multiple, detailed answers you've received.

S.