Apologies for my poorly written email. I should have waited until my headache goes away :p

I wrote:
Nevertheless, based on Rainer's well-reasoned response explaining that bug reports that do not include certain elements such as sample docs, screenshots, localization info and other things that are not asked for in the public-facing bug report form, are developers being done a disservice?

That sentence might make more sense like this:

Nevertheless, based on Rainer's well-reasoned response explaining that bug reports that do not include certain elements (such as sample docs, screenshots, localization info and other things that are not asked for in the public-facing bug report form) can actually stress QA/devs more than help them, are developers being done a disservice by the existence of a public-facing bug report form that does not ask for important details?