On 10/31/2011 03:49 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

[...]
What I took from this thread is, that there are two options: One
de.openoffice.org, and the other one the LibreOffice forum.

Anyone already got in touch with those folks? IIRC, there had been
discussions, with some groups, and that didn't work out - but I must
confess I don't know which ones.

Honestly, my preference would be to have our own forum and see if it
works. If not, we tried it, and we don't lose that much.

What I see is a desire to proclaim ownership over such resources - when
in fact what would be desirable would be to integrate existing active,
useful resources to the current TDF governance structure and encourage
new initiatives.

My only contact at the time was with the LibreOffice forum admin, here
is the message I sent back in January introducing him as a contact to
maintain (this email went unanswered) - it should still be possible to
contact him directly via the site contact forms: