adept techlists - kazar wrote:
Also, Andy, please have a look at internationalizing the email one gets
when one registers. It does not arrive in one's chosen language and, for
me anyhow, I cannot read those instructions (in Czech or Polish or
something, no insult intended to anyone's native language, most
languages look the same to an uneducated American like me :-) )

thanks

kazar

I would recommend that you send a message to the owner of the forum. At the top each page is a link that can be used to PM him. It was setup to request a moderator position.

Andy