I actually agree wholeheartedly with Italo here - please do not try
to hamstring the developers with your (or our) own preferences! The
idea of community discussion is to guide developers, not to instruct
them to do the impractical or impossible and equally not to instruct
them (for whatever reason) *not* to do what can be done.

On the other hand, though I have already done so in another message, I
am more than happy to discuss why some options are more or less
pragmatic for developers and will do so inline with Italo's comments
as quoted below:-