Hi Harold, :-)

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 18:58, Harold Fuchs <hwfa.libreoffice@gmail.com> wrote:
Interesting that the Support tab doesn't mention
- forums
- technical FAQs
- installation instructions
- documentation
- system requirements

I'm also fascinated, having retired from software development 10 years ago
and after all the articles and theses that have been written on the subject
for at least 30 years, that the industry is still operating on the basis of
"let's get the code out there and worry about the documentation later".
Quite remarkable. Seems Weinberg's Second Law still applies.

Thanks for the interesting input for the support tab. I'll be taking
account of these ideas.

My primary focus in this project is documentation, and I share your
concerns about that. I hope to make a difference in this area. Did you
sign up for the docs mailing list? Please do keep your finger on the
pulse there, and speak up with your ideas and comments (constructive).

Did you see the new Linux installation instructions I pointed you to?
Feel free to feed back on the docs list about them...

David Nelson